Woodland Falls
Woodland Falls
Woodland Falls

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Health and Fitness

Okay, Weight Watchers is not going well this week at all. I truly have tried, but I can say (on a postitive note) that I have managed to drink over 64 ounces of water for three days (I am working on the fourth) and I have worked out 2 out of three days so far. I may not get to workout today because L and I have errands to run, but overall, I am moving in the right direction.

Emotional

I actually feel a lot better today about being here alone with L. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I actually got about 2 hours to myself this morning. Okay, that two hour block was spent going to meetings getting ready to move our stuff, but a friend watched L and it was nice to know that he was okay.

Our movers will be here on May 17th to pack our household goods and will be back on the 18th to load them on a truck. I have just two weeks to get ready. Someone comes on Monday the 2nd to do a walk-through pre-inspection of the house. That is what I am currently trying to be ready for.

My MIL will be here on either the 10th or 11th to help for the week prior to the move and to help while the movers are here. Thank goodness, is all I can say. She and my FIL have also agreed to keep our dog while L and I are in transition. I think it will work out well that way. My parents' house is not a great place to have a dog who wants to go in and out 20 times a day.

There is a lot to do between now and the move, but I am going to go at this relatively slowly. The main thing is sorting through stuff and if the bulk of that has to happen on the other end of the move then so be it.

Leisure


I have a confession to make. I am once again hooked on Days of Our Lives. This is the daytime drama (HA...I mean soap opera) that my mother and both of my grandmothers watched. I had given it up for years because it is just plain stupid, but somehow this week it has sucked me back; stupid storyline and all. I am not proud of this, but felt the need to disclose it anyway.

I will try to resist going into DOOL details here. I know how excruciating that could be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sink or Swim

These are the ramblings of an army wife and mother working to keep the family afloat on the turbulent waters of life.

Deployments and secondary infertility are just two of the things between us and the life boats, but I have a feeling we will get there in time.





My Links

Recent History
Archives

Credits
Template by: miz graphics
Photo by: Robyn Anderson

Powered by Blogger


View My Stats