I have a very bad habit of reading a book out of order. I try to avoid doing this, but I inevitably skip ahead sometime after the first third of a book. Generally, if it is a good book, I will read the first third, the last third and then the middle. I have always done this with very few exceptions. Sometimes, when I am reading a less than stellar book, I wish I could avoid reading the end because I usually do not go back and read the middle. I just did this. Why, why, why???
On a happier note, I have made it through 8 days without G. 6 more and he should be home for the 24 hour hiatus. The only downside to that is I am not sure how L will handle Daddy being home for just one day and not even a day he can fully devote to L. G will be getting ready to go to Ranger School which means that all of his gear will need to be washed and repacked. He will also have to designate and separate the items that I must move with me so that it is available to him before we get settled in NY. It does not look like it will be a restful 24 hours and I truly wish, for him, that it could be.
On a happier note, I have made it through 8 days without G. 6 more and he should be home for the 24 hour hiatus. The only downside to that is I am not sure how L will handle Daddy being home for just one day and not even a day he can fully devote to L. G will be getting ready to go to Ranger School which means that all of his gear will need to be washed and repacked. He will also have to designate and separate the items that I must move with me so that it is available to him before we get settled in NY. It does not look like it will be a restful 24 hours and I truly wish, for him, that it could be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home