Woodland Falls
Woodland Falls
Woodland Falls

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I can't even think of anything to title this and so I won't!

After careful thought, I asked my MIL to come and be with me when we go to do the bloodwork for Liam as well as while I try and move this household into storage on my own. She has agreed to give us all the time we need and for that I was grateful.

Like all good plans, though...

We just found out that if we want to do the bloodwork for Liam before the middle of June (out of the question as i want to be moved by the end of May) then we have to do it this saturday. This saturday sucks. G leaves again this saturday. There is a small chance that he won't get into this program that he is trying for (some kind of Ranger School Prep), but I have to plan for him being gone.

L will be going through 4 blood draws over two hours with a medication to stimulate the release of Growth Hormone. I don't know what the medicine is yet so I can't research it, but I should be picking up the prescription tomorrow morning to have filled.

In addition to dreading that event, we are busting our behinds here to get ready for G to be gone.

If he doesn't get into the ranger prep thing then he might make it home in time for L's appt (8 in the morning)and will definitely be here for the follow-up on the 6th. I could ask him to opt out of the prep altogether, but I hesitate to do that (even though he would, no problem) because making it through Ranger School is so very important to him and we would like him to be as prepared as possible because he only gets this one shot.

There honestly isn't anytyhing he could do to change the outcome of anything. He and I could both use some prayers because we are both trying hard to balance what is right for the family on many levels (we need his career to move forward too).

Have I mentioned that I hate this whole shitty situation?????????

0 Comments:



<< Home



Sink or Swim

These are the ramblings of an army wife and mother working to keep the family afloat on the turbulent waters of life.

Deployments and secondary infertility are just two of the things between us and the life boats, but I have a feeling we will get there in time.





My Links

Recent History
Archives

Credits
Template by: miz graphics
Photo by: Robyn Anderson

Powered by Blogger


View My Stats