I have a new resolve to get fit and to lose weight. I really am tired of being tired and I am tired of being fat. It would seem like such a simple thing. If one doesn't want to be fat then one should eat healthy and exercise. Why then am I still fat and out of shape?
I think one of my problems is that i haven't really decided to lose weight for me! I let things get in the way and I let momentary desires overtake longterm goals. In an effort to ease into this I am going to lay out a fitness/nutrition plan here. It is on a weekly basis and I will report back (on Sundays, optimally) about how my weeks are going.
This new plan went into effect Sunday, May 2, 2004
Week 1: Workout (walking) for at least 30 minutes every single day.
Week 2: Workout (walking) at least 5 times and do at least 3 days of strength training in the home.
Week 3: In addition to week one, really concentrate on drinking at least 64 ounces of water. Plain, iced water. This will be the week my movers are here and I will be displaced so I will really work on the water and hope the exercise makes it in.
Week 4: All of the above + journal everything I eat. Concentration on eating at least 5 fruits and veggies each day.
Week 5: All of the above + sticking to WW points. I plan to eat all my Activity Points and all my Flex points this week as I get used to journaling and sticking to a point range again. At this poitn, I will have 5 good weeks of working out under my belt.
Week 6: Resume a "normal" ww type lifestyle. Journal, stick to points without going overboard with APs and Flex, exercise at least 5 days of cardio with at least 3-4 days of strength, and make sure I am getting at least 5 fruits and vegetables every single day.
I think one of my problems is that i haven't really decided to lose weight for me! I let things get in the way and I let momentary desires overtake longterm goals. In an effort to ease into this I am going to lay out a fitness/nutrition plan here. It is on a weekly basis and I will report back (on Sundays, optimally) about how my weeks are going.
This new plan went into effect Sunday, May 2, 2004
Week 1: Workout (walking) for at least 30 minutes every single day.
Week 2: Workout (walking) at least 5 times and do at least 3 days of strength training in the home.
Week 3: In addition to week one, really concentrate on drinking at least 64 ounces of water. Plain, iced water. This will be the week my movers are here and I will be displaced so I will really work on the water and hope the exercise makes it in.
Week 4: All of the above + journal everything I eat. Concentration on eating at least 5 fruits and veggies each day.
Week 5: All of the above + sticking to WW points. I plan to eat all my Activity Points and all my Flex points this week as I get used to journaling and sticking to a point range again. At this poitn, I will have 5 good weeks of working out under my belt.
Week 6: Resume a "normal" ww type lifestyle. Journal, stick to points without going overboard with APs and Flex, exercise at least 5 days of cardio with at least 3-4 days of strength, and make sure I am getting at least 5 fruits and vegetables every single day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home