In true army fashion, I don't even have my soldier home and our next big drama is starting. It looks like we are moving in November to the world's longest cul-de-sac. Seriously, there is one road into the post and it is 40 miles long leading to the nearest town.
I am trying to get in touch with my friend who lives there to get the scoop on the place. Housing is really the only concern I have. It is, after all, the thing that personally seems to affect me and L the most when we move somewhere new.
The upside is that there is supposedly a lot of predictable family time there. That is something to look forward to.
I am trying to get in touch with my friend who lives there to get the scoop on the place. Housing is really the only concern I have. It is, after all, the thing that personally seems to affect me and L the most when we move somewhere new.
The upside is that there is supposedly a lot of predictable family time there. That is something to look forward to.

2 Comments:
Well I'm hoping that when you get here you can teach me how to link all my pal on my blog and I'll teach you how to make those sun dresses I'm working on. It will be okay. It's getting better here. I'm so excited! I never dreamed we could be neighbors again!
By
Angoraknitter, at 6:22 PM
Second try. Wow am I reading this correctly and you are getting ready to move to California? Is that coming up soon or what? Here I was thinking that I might be close enough to you in MD to swing up and see you... and now you are leaving. give me details please!
By
Anonymous, at 6:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home