posted by Mandy at 1:59 PM
Cogratulation!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I' for happy for you! These are the best of times, enjoy!
By Angoraknitter, at 3:09 PM
Hugs to both of you!! And Welcome Home, Gabe:) Can't wait to hear more . . . but will understand if you don't have the time for a while . . . LOL. Hugs,terribea
By Anonymous, at 7:57 PM
hip hip hooray!!!!
By Tara, at 12:45 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've been wondering. I am so happy for the three of you. Welcome home G!
By Sandy, at 10:55 AM
Can I stop holding my breath now for a while???I am so pleased. I hope the transition back to a family of 3 instead of 2 isn't too hard!I miss you!Sarah G
By Sarah, at 12:48 PM
That's wonderful!!! Just in time for your anniversary! I hope evryone is having a great time getting "reacquainted!"
By kate, at 9:31 AM
Post a Comment << Home
6 Comments:
Cogratulation!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I' for happy for you! These are the best of times, enjoy!
By
Angoraknitter, at 3:09 PM
Hugs to both of you!! And Welcome Home, Gabe:) Can't wait to hear more . . . but will understand if you don't have the time for a while . . . LOL.
Hugs,
terribea
By
Anonymous, at 7:57 PM
hip hip hooray!!!!
By
Tara, at 12:45 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been wondering. I am so happy for the three of you. Welcome home G!
By
Sandy, at 10:55 AM
Can I stop holding my breath now for a while???
I am so pleased. I hope the transition back to a family of 3 instead of 2 isn't too hard!
I miss you!
Sarah G
By
Sarah, at 12:48 PM
That's wonderful!!! Just in time for your anniversary! I hope evryone is having a great time getting "reacquainted!"
By
kate, at 9:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home