I was afraid of this. My MIL kind of got our hopes up and now we haven't heard from her in a week. I would imagine that that means that things won't work out for adoption. Damn.
I am battling the urge to delete the previous post, but have decided (for now) that it was a big event in my life right now and even though it didn't come to pass, that doesn't mean we won't ever be able to adopt.
Right now, my man and I are disappointed and need some time to regroup.
I am battling the urge to delete the previous post, but have decided (for now) that it was a big event in my life right now and even though it didn't come to pass, that doesn't mean we won't ever be able to adopt.
Right now, my man and I are disappointed and need some time to regroup.

3 Comments:
OH Mandy, I'm so sorry. That just stinks.
By
Sandy, at 4:23 PM
FWIW, I agree with leaving it there. We learn from and are shaped by the truth of our lives, even if the truth is less than positive. I'm truly sorry.
By
thatgirl, at 1:20 PM
Oh, Mandy, I'm sorry. How strange of your MIL to get your hopes up like that and then not even call to say what happened. Hugs to you and Gabe.
By
kate, at 11:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home