Woodland Falls
Woodland Falls
Woodland Falls

Monday, December 27, 2004

We haven't learned anything new, but should be seeing a pediatrician tomorrow to start the referral process for Liam's leg. He still can't support weight on his left hip and he gets very frustrated at times over his inability to walk.

Even with his frustration, I am constantly amazed at the way he has adapted to all of this. He almost doesn't complain at all. He sure doesn't complain as much as *I* would if I were suddenly rendered incapable of walking. When he wants to go somewhere and can't walk he just gets down and crawls.

He didn't fuss at all on the drive home from VA, but we did cut the 9 hour drive in half and spent a night on the road last night. He played in the hotel last night and got back in the car happily this morning. Thank goodness for the portable DVD player so that he had Thomas, Bob, and Blue to keep him company on the journey.

In spite of his supposed immobility, he has managed to drag a chair into the kitchen, climb onto it, and grab the chocolate off the counter. He got this for Christmas and the stool is rather unstable so I put a small chair in its place. When I looked again he was sitting on top of the stool ON TOP OF THE CHAIR. Can someone tell me how one is supposed to keep a toddler still and resting when the toddler won't do it? Anyone?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sink or Swim

These are the ramblings of an army wife and mother working to keep the family afloat on the turbulent waters of life.

Deployments and secondary infertility are just two of the things between us and the life boats, but I have a feeling we will get there in time.





My Links

Recent History
Archives

Credits
Template by: miz graphics
Photo by: Robyn Anderson

Powered by Blogger


View My Stats