Woodland Falls
Woodland Falls
Woodland Falls

Saturday, January 01, 2005

A New Me for a New Year

Over the past few years, I have forgone making resolutions at the new year because I knew that I wouldn't keep them. This year, though, I really feel the need to lay out my goals for 2005 and to print them out to refer back to. so here they are for my friends and the internet to see.

1. Be a better wife and mother.
a. Keep a better house with the help of this. Flylady just isn't helping me like I hoped it
would. What I really need is an internet aid that comes to the house and scrubs it.
b. Make an effort to incorporate more crafts and quality time with my son. He is worth it
and so am I.

2. Give myself equal focus.
a. return to weight watchers and stick with it consistently.
b. work out at least 500 minutes a month in some way.

3. Be a better friend and do more giving than taking.

4. Find some way to add to earn a little money without sacrificing my desire to be a SAHM.

5. Remember that my little world is not the center of the big world and to be more politically
and socially aware.



As I think of more I will come back and add them.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sink or Swim

These are the ramblings of an army wife and mother working to keep the family afloat on the turbulent waters of life.

Deployments and secondary infertility are just two of the things between us and the life boats, but I have a feeling we will get there in time.





My Links

Recent History
Archives

Credits
Template by: miz graphics
Photo by: Robyn Anderson

Powered by Blogger


View My Stats