Those of you who read here on a semi-regular basis may have noticed something new about my blog. No, it isn't the fact that there are actually two posts in the same month, though that is newsworthy! I got a facelift!! Well, the blog got a facelift.
Sandy was kind enough to tinker with a free template in order help my blog look pretty and fresh. She had apparently gotten tired of my bitching about how 99% of the other blogger blogs had the same exact format as mine! Nagging and bitching seems to work on friends as well as spouses!
Sandy, I can't thank you enough!
Now back to my regularly scheduled ramblings.
Sandy was kind enough to tinker with a free template in order help my blog look pretty and fresh. She had apparently gotten tired of my bitching about how 99% of the other blogger blogs had the same exact format as mine! Nagging and bitching seems to work on friends as well as spouses!
Sandy, I can't thank you enough!
Now back to my regularly scheduled ramblings.

4 Comments:
I love the new template. Very pretty.
By
Heather, at 4:05 PM
Nag Nag. ;) As I said to another...helping you, helps feed my addiction without having to create yet another blog to tinker with. Ha! Or ok, I was tired of the whining. ha!
By
Sandy, at 3:43 PM
Oh I'm so jealous!!
By
Jo, at 11:21 AM
It looks great!!!
Sandy, if you want another blog to tinker with, just let me know ;)
Kate
By
kate, at 3:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home