I can't believe that we have rung in a new year already. Didn't we just start 2005? There are so many things that have changed and yet in some ways it feels as if time has just stood still.
this is all that I want to keep of the entry I posted last night. It was too pessimistic and down. Happy New Year to all of my friends. Here's to a hopeful 2006.
this is all that I want to keep of the entry I posted last night. It was too pessimistic and down. Happy New Year to all of my friends. Here's to a hopeful 2006.

4 Comments:
Mandy, I read what you had last night but didn't get to comment then - you know how it goes when a child starts yelling from their bed. :(
listen, if pessimistic and down needed to come out, then put it out. This is your place to use as you need to.
I so hope this new year is a better one -- but don't focus on the 'big picture.' Focus on one day at a time. And if that's too much, then focus on one hour at a time. One minute at a time. Just get through THIS moment. Then take the next one as it rolls through. You can do this. You can.
By
Sandy, at 12:25 PM
Ditto on the comment above. But I do understand the urge to hit the delete button. Sometimes it's easier to just type it out to get it out...then delete it so you don't have to live with it...or remember it.
By
Angoraknitter, at 6:17 PM
Mandy, I know (at least in some small part, from what you've shared on here) that 2005 was a difficult year for you. I am hoping that you find some peace, joy, and good times this year. Lots of hugs!
Kate
By
kate, at 3:16 PM
Happy New Year to you too! Hope things are getting better for you, and that 2006 is a much better year for you.
By
Heather, at 10:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home