I have been tagged by Jessica
4 Jobs I Have Had in My Life
1. Library Page
2. Waitress
3. Special Ed teacher
4. MOM
4 Movies I Would Watch Over and Over
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. The Princess Bride
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Dirty Dancing
4 Places I Have Lived
1. Georgia
2. Virginia
3. Alabama
4. Texas
(there are so many more)
4 TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. West Wing
2. Desperate Housewives
3. My Name Is Earl
4. Charmed
4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. Yahoo
2. The Weather Channel
3. Nurture-Sustain-Love
4. Amity Mama
4 Of My Favorite Foods
1. Macaroni and Cheese
2. Fried Okra (done in the style of my grandmothers)
3. Anything Mexican
4. Tiramisu
4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. My Bed
2. Out to Dinner with my Soldier
3. Anyplace warm and inviting
4. With Friends
4 Bloggers I am tagging
1. Kate
2. Dawn
3. Heather
4. Sara
4 Jobs I Have Had in My Life
1. Library Page
2. Waitress
3. Special Ed teacher
4. MOM
4 Movies I Would Watch Over and Over
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. The Princess Bride
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Dirty Dancing
4 Places I Have Lived
1. Georgia
2. Virginia
3. Alabama
4. Texas
(there are so many more)
4 TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. West Wing
2. Desperate Housewives
3. My Name Is Earl
4. Charmed
4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. Yahoo
2. The Weather Channel
3. Nurture-Sustain-Love
4. Amity Mama
4 Of My Favorite Foods
1. Macaroni and Cheese
2. Fried Okra (done in the style of my grandmothers)
3. Anything Mexican
4. Tiramisu
4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. My Bed
2. Out to Dinner with my Soldier
3. Anyplace warm and inviting
4. With Friends
4 Bloggers I am tagging
1. Kate
2. Dawn
3. Heather
4. Sara

2 Comments:
OK. I did mine. Thanks for the break.
By
Heather, at 5:17 PM
LOL I just tagged you for the same thing... and I tagged Jessica too!
I guess I need to get to know some more bloggers!
By
Tara, at 6:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home