One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time. One day at a time.
I can do this.
I can do this.

3 Comments:
Oh Mandy. You can do this. You will. But if you need a hand - remember I'll help support you however I can.
By
Sandy, at 3:45 PM
You can, you can, you can...it's hard now, but it will get easier with time. Each day, a little easier. Hang in there.
By
Anonymous, at 10:36 PM
I know it doesn't SEEM like I am here - but I am SO here for you if you ever need me. There are few things as precious in life as a good friend. You are strong, you CAN do this - but be nice to yourself and allow yourself to cave once in a while - it's healthy!
By
Sarah, at 6:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home